Project Zug at Kol Shalom
Create real, meaningful friendships through learning!
How It Works:
- Courses are either 4 or 10 sessions in length.
- Each learning session offers a study sheet with questions, designed to be learned in 45 minutes.
- Participants meet Sunday mornings at 10am for the learning sessions. Please feel free to join us for minyan at 9am, and enjoy some pre-studying refreshments immediately following minyan.
- Each course features 4 short, high quality videos of the instructor offering background and framing for the learning. These videos are optional.
- Participants can register to learn with a particular person or let us find you a good match. Study groups can be 2 or 3 people.
- No prior learning experience necessary.
Please email Ruth for more information.