Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- KSTT 2017-2018 Registration now open
- Shavuot Details ~ May 30th -June 1st
- Adult B'nai Mitzvah Class ~ June 4th
- Jews and Japan - A Long and Storied Bond~ June 4th
- Annual Meeting ~ June 22nd
- Save the Date: Jewish Community Day at Nationals Park
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - May 13, 2017
Tuesday, May 30th:
7:00 pm Dairy Dinner RSVP needed ~ complete online Reservation form.
Sponsored by J.L. Levit & Paula Mintzies and Mike & Andrea Druckman
7:45 pm Study Session with Rabbi Jonathan Z. Maltzman
8:45 pm Maariv
Wednesday, May 31st: 9:15 am Shavuot Service
Thursday, June 1st: 9:15 am Shavuot Service and Yizkor
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.
Shir Appeal Concert at Kol Shalom