As an egalitarian congregation, we welcome members with diverse needs and interests and benefit from their expertise and talents. We welcome both spouses or partners in dual faith families as members of our congregation.
Membership Information Form – You may download this form, complete it, and email it to Deb Finkelstein at [email protected]. Or you may simply print out and send by regular mail to Kol Shalom, 9110 Darnestown Road, Rockville, MD 20850. We look forward to welcoming you!
Membership at Kol Shalom is ALL about community, including:
- The opportunity to form close friendships and to become part of a caring community
- Celebrate Jewish holidays as part of a congregation
- The rabbi’s assistance in celebrating life cycle events
- Notices at yahrzeits
- Personal counseling by the rabbi as well as hospital visits
- An active Women’s Group of programs and events
- A vote at the annual meeting of the congregation
Kol Shalom - Where You Can Make a Difference: Looking for a synagogue where you can make a difference? You'll find it at Kol Shalom. Each one of us has skills and experience that can be invaluable to the congregation. Our members' input and active participation is important in assuring that we grow. Want to grow with us? Kol Shalom is the place!