As an egalitarian congregation, we welcome members with diverse needs and interests and benefit from their expertise and talents. Although you must be Jewish to be a member of a Conservative congregation, we warmly welcome interfaith families, non-Jewish partners and individuals interested in Judaism.
Application - Send completed form by mail or by email
Membership at Kol Shalom is ALL about community, including:
- The rabbi’s assistance in celebrating life cycle events
- A place for worship during the year including High Holidays
- Notices at yahrzeits
- Personal counseling by the rabbi as well as hospital visits
- Hazak programs for our congregants age 55 and over
- An active Sisterhood
- A vote at the annual meeting of the congregation
- The opportunity to form close friendships and to become part of a caring community
Kol Shalom - Where You Can Make a Difference: Looking for a synagogue where you can make a difference? You'll find it at Kol Shalom. We recognize that, as a growing synagogue, input from our members is greatly needed and appreciated. Each one of us has skills and experience that can be invaluable to the congregation. There's still much work to be done as we design our permanent home and take our place in our new community, and we'll be glad to have your help. Our members' input and active participation is important in assuring that we grow. Want to grow with us? Kol Shalom is the place!