Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- Women's Network Hamantashen Baking ~ March 5th
- Purim ~ March 11th
- Gan Shabbat ~ March 18th
- Visual Midrash ~ March 19th
- Congregational Shabbat Dinner and Shabbat Live ~ March 24th
- Norman's Farm Market at Kol Shalom ~ beginning May 5th
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - February 4, 2017
- Ken Eckmann Miketz ~ January 7, 2017
Good Deeds Day 2017
Good Deeds Day is April 2nd and We Need Your Help!! Please let Ruth know if you’d like to be a part of our GDD team this year. Contact Ruth at [email protected] or call 301-309-9110.
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.
On Our Calendar
Shir Appeal Concert at Kol Shalom