Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Hamantashen Baking ~ February 25th
- Purimshpiel ~ February 28th
- Gan Kabbalat Shabbat ~ March 2nd
- Ethics Class with Rabbi Maltzman ~ March 4th (Class is full)
- Ten Commandments Class ~ March 8th
- Gan Shabbat ~ March 10th
- Matzah Factory ~ March 11th
- Musical Kabbalat Shabbat and Congregational Dinner ~ March 16th
- Project HOPE ~ March 25th
- Save the Date: Good Deeds Day ~ April 15th
- Save the Date: JTS Evening of Learning ~ April 29th
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - February 17, 2018
- Marc Lieber D'var Tefillah - December 9, 2017
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KOL SHALOM TALMUD TORAH REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018/5778
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.