Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Tribute Dinner for Rabbi Maltzman ~ June 23rd (call to be placed on waiting list)
- Shabbat Live ~ June 28th
- Celebration Shabbat & Kiddush Luncheon ~ June 29th
- KSTT Registration Forms
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- NEW ~ Marc Lieber's Journal: Koli, Kulanu
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah ~ June 1, 2019
- Bob Silverman's Moment Magazine Article
- Dan Simpkins D'var Tefillah ~ May 11, 2019
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KSTT Scholarships Available for New Families: For more information, contact Deb Finkelstein (301-309-9110) or [email protected].
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.