Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Rabbi Steinlauf's Installation and Divrei Torah
- Mahzor Dedication Opportunity
- Jewish Identity Institute ~ Sign up now
- Jewish Meditation with Rabbi Gil Steinlauf ~ December 8th
- Social Action/Justice Focus Group ~ December 8th
- Gan Chag Chanukah ~ December 8th
- Jewish Identity Institute: One People, Many Colors~ December 10th
- Chanukah Celebration ~ December 15th
- Save the Date ~ Shabbat Live & Congregational Dinner: December 20th
- NEW ~ Marc Lieber's Journal: Koli, Kulanu
Sunday, December 15, 11:00-1:00
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Games, Singing, Food, Crafts
Lunch will be provided starting at 12:15
$5.00 per person to a maximum of $15.00 per family
Children under 3 are free. RSVP HERE
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KSTT Scholarships Available for New Families: For more information, contact Deb Finkelstein (301-309-9110) or [email protected].
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.