Tabbed Block – Home Page
- High Holiday Ticket - Members
- High Holiday Ticket - Non Members
- Children's Services
- Sukkot Holiday Schedule
- Gan Chag Sukkot ~ October 8th
- Shemini Atzeret/Simchat Torah Holiday Schedule
- Gan Shabbat ~ October 14th
- Special Sunday Afternoon Matinee ~ October 15th
- Scholar in Residence: Rabbi Artson ~ October 20th-22nd
- Tasting Memories from Brisket to Borekas ~ October 29th
- Ethics Class with Rabbi Maltzman ~ December 17th
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - August 5, 2017
- Joel Silver’s D’var Torah delivered September 17, 2017
High Holiday Schedule 2017-2018/5778
Friday, September 29th at the Hilton
Kol Nidre 6:15 pm
Saturday, September 30th at the Hilton
Yom Kippur 9:00 am
Yizkor (approximately) 1:30 pm
Yom Kippur Seminar 2:30-3:30 pm
Yom Kippur Break 3:30-4:30 pm
Mincha 4:45 pm
Neilah 6:00 pm
Final Blast of the Shofar 7:16 pm
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.