Welcome to Kol Shalom - Rockville, MD
No front page content has been created yet.
Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Rabbi Gil Steinlauf's Divrei Torah
- High Holiday Tickets for Members
- RSVP for Installation Shabbat Dinner ~ September 6th
- Installation of Rabbi Gil Steinlauf ~ September 7th
- Kol Shalom Book Discussion ~ September 8th
- Gan Chag Rosh Hashanah ~ September 15th
- Challah Baking ~ September 15th
- Ambassador Dennis Ross & David Makovsky ~ September 18th
- KSTT Registration Forms
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- NEW ~ Marc Lieber's Journal: Koli, Kulanu
Gan Chag Rosh HaShanah
Sunday, September 15, 11:30-12:15
Join Sally and friends for a fun-filled interactive Rosh HaShanah celebration for young children thru second grade. Come sing and dance as we celebrate the birthday of the
world as well as sample a variety of apples and honey.
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KSTT Scholarships Available for New Families: For more information, contact Deb Finkelstein (301-309-9110) or [email protected].
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.