Tabbed Block – Home Page
- NEW ~ Marc Lieber's Journal: Koli, Kulanu
- Gan Shabbat ~ February 16th
- Project Zug: Rabbi Avi Strausberg ~ February 24th
- Hamantashen Baking ~ March 3rd
- Kol Shalom Book Club ~ March 3rd
- KSTT Gan Kabbalat Shabbat & Dinner ~ March 8th
- America’s Jewish Women: A History from Colonial Times to Today ~ March 11th
- Ten Commandments Class ~ March 14th
- Purimshpiel ~ March 20th
- Women of Kol Shalom ~ Let's Talk Passover Desserts ~ March 31st
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - January 12, 2019
It's Never Too Early To Think About Purim!
Wednesday, March 20th at 7:30pm
Prepare to be dazzled by the lights of Broadway with music from *Hairspray* *Porgy and Bess* *Wicked* *The King and I* *My Fair Lady* *Sweet Charity* and more!
It's not too late to join the Purimshpiel
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KOL SHALOM TALMUD TORAH REGISTRATION FOR 2018-2019/5779
KSTT 2018/2018 School Calendar
KSTT Scholarships Available for New Families: For more information, contact Deb Finkelstein (301-309-9110) or [email protected].
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.