Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Scholar in Residence: Rabbi Artson ~ October 20th-22nd
- Tasting Memories from Brisket to Borekas ~ October 29th
- Singing Zingen ~ October 29th
- Shabbat Live ~ November 3rd
- Shabbat Guest Speaker ~ November 4th
- Coffee and Conversation with Rabbi Maltzman ~ November 15th
- Visual Midrash ~ December 3rd
- Ethics Class with Rabbi Maltzman ~ December 17th (Class is full)
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - October 10, 2017
- Joel Silver’s D’var Torah delivered September 17, 2017
October 8th at 11:30
Kids 0 to 8 yrs old are welcome to come hear special stories and songs with Sally as we shake our Lulav and sing and celebrate our way through the Jewish Year. And of course, parents, grandparents and friends are encouraged to join in these celebrations that are just for you!
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.