Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- Kol Shalom Stuff-a-Duff Collection Project
- Coffee & Conversation with the Rabbi ~ September 28th
- Gan Kabbalat Shabbat - September 30th
- Kabbalah Class ~ October 13th
- Gan Shabbat - October 15th
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - September 17, 2016
- Marc Lieber D'var Tefillah - September 10, 2016
High Holidays 2016/5777
Gan Kabbalat Shabbat
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.