Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Gan Kabbalat Shabbat ~ April 20th
- Special Speaker Michael Siegel ~ April 22nd
- JTS Evening of Learning ~ April 29th
- Gan Kabbalat Shabbat ~ May 4th
- Ethics Class with Rabbi Maltzman ~ May 6th (Class is full)
- Ten Commandments Class ~ May 10th
- Shabbat Live ~ May 11th
- Gan Shabbat ~ May 12th
- Coffee & Conversation with Rabbi Maltzman ~ May 22nd
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - April 7, 2018
- Danny Douek D'var Torah ~ March 24, 2018
Gan Kabbalat Shabbat
Friday May 4th Services at 6pm
Sally Heckelman will lead this half hour interactive services filled with songs, stories and dancing.
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KOL SHALOM TALMUD TORAH REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018/5778
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.