Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Siddur Lev Shalem ~ Dedicate a Prayerbook
- Ten Commandments Class with Rabbi Tzvi Tuchman ~ sign up now
- Visual Midrash ~ December 3rd
- Gan Kabbalat Shabbat ~ December 8th
- Gan Chag Chanukah ~ December 10th
- Chanukah Celebration and Dinner ~ December 16th
- Ethics Class with Rabbi Maltzman ~ December 17th (Class is full)
- Lifelong [email protected] Shalom: Learn More
- Rabbi Maltzman's D'var Torah - November 11, 2017
- Joel Silver’s D’var Torah delivered September 17, 2017
Saturday, December 16th at 5:30pm
Come celebrate the 5th night of Chanukah at Kol Shalom with friends and family!
This evening will include a Chanukah Singalong with Sally and Allen, Havdalah, Menorah lighting, latkes and a buffet dinner and Kol Shalom Talent.
Interested in performing? Email Sally by Dec. 7th.
All ages are invited to be part of the talent - so start planning now! Bring your friends!
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.
Celebrating the 13th anniversary of the founding of Kol Shalom.