Tabbed Block – Home Page
- Rabbi Steinlauf's Installation and Divrei Torah
- Young Families Shabbat Service ~ October 19th
- Shabbat Live ~ October 25th
- Kol Shalom Book Discussion ~ October 27th
- KSTT Focus Group at Kol Shalom ~ November 3rd
- Family Kabbalat Shabbat ~ November 8th
- Jewish Meditation Class with Rabbi Steinlauf ~ November 10th
- Dessert and Chat with Rabbi Steinlauf ~ November 13th
- Lifelong Learning @ Kol Shalom: Learn More
- NEW ~ Marc Lieber's Journal: Koli, Kulanu
- Sarah Steinberg D'var Torah ~ September 28, 2019
Talmud Torah and Youth Programs
KSTT Scholarships Available for New Families: For more information, contact Deb Finkelstein (301-309-9110) or [email protected].
Kol Shalom Talmud Torah encourages and fosters a lifelong love and respect for Jewish values and study. Our nurturing professional staff of experienced teachers is highly dedicated to teaching our students about their Jewish heritage and to instilling in them a strong and positive Jewish identity for their future.
New to Kol Shalom?
Every synagogue is distinctive and special in its own way. What sets Kol Shalom apart is the intense feeling of community and connectedness felt by our members. Whether it’s praying or studying together, socializing or sharing each other’s Shabbat tables, simchas, or losses, our lives are linked in profound ways. If you are looking for connections, or simply want to take advantage of our Talmud Torah or High Holiday services or educational programming, we think you will find a home at Kol Shalom.